Tuesday, September 1, 2009

“I’m sorry mommy.”

I love this little boy dearly even though he makes me crazy. I can never stay mad at him when he looks at me with his big blue eyes and says, “I’m sorry mommy.”

Here’s what I heard today:

I’m sorry I ate the Sponge Bob toothpaste.
I’m sorry I peed on the floor.
I’m sorry I spilled the milk.
I’m sorry I peed in my pants.
I’m sorry I wrote on my hands with markers.
I’m sorry I pooped on the grass.
I’m sorry I rode around the corner on my bike and didn’t come back.
I’m sorry I washed my hair all by myself and got soap in my eyes and mouth.
I’m sorry I didn’t eat my dinner, but now I’m hungry.


(This picture was taken after rescuing him from the bathtub. He put a handful of MY shampoo on his head and then dumped a bucket of water on his head to rinse it. The soap, of course, went in his eyes and mouth. Several minutes after his bath his eyes and lips were still puffy and red. )


3 comments:

BRiTTaNY said...

its a good thing he's so darn cute. If he didn't make me laugh so much, he'd probably make me cry. ♥you

Unknown said...

Yep, he'd probably make me cry too, Brit. He says he misses you today. And guess what. . . Tia came over last night and she had a blanket and it was soft!

Sarah's Project said...

I realize this is a late comment, since it's now November 22, but holy cow woman. You should be rewarded after a day like that. I need to stop whining so much and be grateful no one pooped outside!