Thursday, February 14, 2013

Share a Little Love

Zane was anxious to make his Valentine box for school. Morgan loved hers from last year (yes, she still has it) and decided she would use it again.


 We cut, colored, glued, and wrapped to come up with Zane's frog box. He loved it!



This morning I woke them up with pink oatmeal for breakfast. They really don't like it when I change the color of their food but I love to see their faces as they try to eat it. (Pink is better than green.) And the raspberry toaster pastries (a rare treat) made it all okay.

Happy Valentine's Day

1 comment:

Dawn said...

Even though I can't check blogs all the time, I have missed your updates. Hope all is well with your family!! The kids asked not too long ago if we could go back and visit our family with the taco trampoline (referring to you guys) :-) They were bummed when they found out you were all the way in Nebraska.