Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Bedtime

The house grew quiet and dark as everyone scurried off to bed. Morgan and Zane waited on the couch for their story before they too would be tucked in for the night. They looked so cute snuggled under their blankets.
With only the dim light coming from the kitchen I snapped these pictures. I could see nothing on the screen of my digital camera until I took the picture and their silly faces appeared. I must say, I have been very impressed with this little camera.




No, we have not dropped off the face of the earth as some of you suspect. I am currently in the middle of too many projects. (I will post some pictures of one of my projects very soon.) My problem is there seems to be so many things that I need to do. I have to finish one project so I can finish another project and both of these projects have to be done before I can help Scott with a third BIG project. And life doesn’t slow down.

No comments: