Wednesday, August 6, 2008

One Project Done

When I was a young girl I received a wonderful, white cabinet for Christmas. My bedroom was always a mess so my dad built me a cabinet to store my treasures in. Over the years I plastered the side with stickers and it kind of took a beating but it stood faithful and strong and held many different things.

More recently, I used the cabinet to hold Morgan’s clothes and blankets when she was a baby. When we moved here I was determined to paint it before I put anything in it. So it has stood empty in my garage for two years. I spent a week and a half sanding and painting every spare minute I could find and now it stands nobly in the corner of my dining room.



No, I am not using it to hold dishes or linens. It now holds most of my scrapbooking supplies and countless pictures that some day I anticipate turning into glorious scrapbook pages. I am hoping if it sits next to my table I will be able to pull out some pictures and papers and create a page when ever the mood strikes.

Once again my cabinet is being used to store my treasures.

1 comment:

Rachel Berry said...

It looks great! Is that black paint I see? :):):)