Friday, January 16, 2009

Sooo Sneaky!

While working on the computer, I hear Morgan telling Zane to get his coat and find his boots. She had just gotten out her Chutes & Ladders game so I was curious to find out why he needed his coat to play the game. Then I hear her say, “Daddy needs your help outside and it is going to be cold. You better get your winter hat too.”

This is what I found.



After getting him all bundled up, she pushed him out into the garage / soon-to-be-family-room and quickly shut the door behind him. Then she hurried off to set up her game. Unfortunately, Zane did not stay outside very long. Just as she got the figures on the board he came running back in saying it was too cold outside. (Probably a subliminal message from his Dad who didn’t want his help either.)


Now they are all outside and the house is so quiet.
I am off to work again.

3 comments:

Rachel Berry said...

That's funny!! What a little smartie pants! ;)

Dawn said...

That made me laugh! Great idea though Morgan!

Sarah's Project said...

Well we know who the brains is in that relationship! Go Morgon (of course that's coming from a middle child - I always tried to find ways to get rid of my younger siblings so I could pretend to be big enough to play with my older siblings). I love the pictures too!