Tuesday, June 16, 2009

{CeLeBRaTe}

When Grandma Jean stopped me after church one Sunday and told me she wanted me to meet her grandson I thought, “Oh brother!” I was finishing my last year of college and had my life planned as a single mom. Brittany and I were doing great and I thought it would be just us.



Then he called and asked me to go to dinner with him. This date was different. I didn’t know what it was but something felt different. We started spending a lot of time together. A month later I knew we needed to get married. When I asked him to marry me he said he wasn’t even sure that I really liked him. Good thing I cleared that up.


Yesterday we celebrated NINE years together. Through the ups and the downs, the good and the bad, we have stood by each other. And I can honestly say I love him more today than yesterday.

1 comment:

Gwen said...

Congratulations!!!!
Isn't it great when unexpected things work out PERFECTLY :)