Thursday, February 18, 2010

I have a new friend!

It has been so long since I posted anything, I almost forgot my login! Life never seems to slow down. I am trying to just hold on and enjoy the journey. Morgan helps us all enjoy life at our house so I thought I would share a silly story about her.

As I was tucking her into bed she announced, “I have a new friend.” I told her I was happy for her and asked what her name is. She replied, “Her name is Mindy Stole but she didn’t steal anything. Sometimes she just says ‘My name is Mindy Stole’ but she doesn’t even steal anything. That’s just her name.”

I stood there, staring at my daughter, not knowing what to say. Then I laughed and hugged her and told her I loved her. Her simple way of thinking always brings a smile to my face.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sarah's Project said...

I love that too. I miss seeing Morgan's cute face in Primary but luckily she remembers me enough to say a shy hi in the hallway.