Friday, March 5, 2010

Primary Birthday Gifts

We debated about what to do for birthday gifts for the Primary kids this year. Candy seemed to cause problems, pencils were fun, but a picture of Christ fit the theme best. I couldn’t do just a picture.

So, I have been sanding and painting blocks to create these:





On the front is a picture of Christ and on the back is the theme and scripture for this year. (Only a few splinters and I have finally mastered the art of modge podge.)

They look so cute sitting on a dresser!

2 comments:

Brandon and Brittany said...

I LOVE these! When the first kids got these for their birthdays we all turned around and whispered "those are so cute! I want one."

Sarah's Project said...

We love your new gift this year too! We haven't had any birthdays yet, but we're hoping you don't run out.