Tuesday, August 23, 2011

It's Great to be { EIGHT }

My baby girl turned 8!




We celebrated by going to Pizza Hut. Morgan got a free birthday meal!




We have celebrated all month but I managed to hold back a few gifts for the actual day.




I tried a different design for her baptism towel. It turned out SO cute!



Morgan was thrilled to have her own complete set of scriptures. And orange is her favorite color these days so I could not pass up the adorable scripture bag.



She wanted a rainbow on her cake. I made it a really girly rainbow and she loved it.



Zane surprised Morgan by putting balloons all over her bed. She thought that was pretty cool. I also helped him put together a beaded bracelet for her. She LOVED it too.


Happy Birthday sweet Morgan!


4 comments:

Jenni Call said...

She is so cute! Happy Birthday Miss Morgan!

BRiTTaNY said...

Yay for my BUG! she's getting so old! Glad we chose that scripture bag, it is so darn cute. And I love the balloons:) We will be there in 2 weeks and celebrate birthdays one more time haha.

BRiTTaNY said...

P.S. you did a way good job on that towel!! I love it Ü

Rachel Berry said...

Happy Birthday Morgan!! looks like she had a fabulous day!