Friday, August 19, 2011

Third Grade Here We Come!

I can't believe my little Morgan started 3rd grade yesterday! Sometimes she seems so little and other times she seems so grown up.

(It was a little breezy.)

She said lots of girls, including her teacher, asked her where she got her new bag. "Everyone loves my bag! I told them I got it from Kid's Place. Is that right?" Haha... close enough.



Zane was feeling left out. "You think Morgan is cuter than me. She's all pink and cute and I'm just me. And I don't even get to go to school." He pouted all the way to the school. And then we spent the morning playing games and he talked my ear off and kept asking when the bus would bring Morgan home. I'm anxious to start preschool again in a couple weeks. ;)


Finally the bus brought her back home. Still all cute and pink. She loves her teacher and loves that her friend Lexi is in her class. It's gonna be a good year!

1 comment:

BRiTTaNY said...

hahaha ohh my Zaner boy. Tell him I think he is VERY cute, without being pink. ;) she's so grown up!