Sunday, June 17, 2012

all about my DAD . . .

I had Morgan and Zane complete a questionaire about their dad to give to him for Father's Day. I love their answers!
 
 
Morgan's:
My dad is _42_ years old.
My dad is really strong, he could lift a car.
My dad’s favorite color is blue.
My dad’s favorite food is sausage.
My dad always says "I love you."
My dad is the best at taking care of cows.
My dad’s job is cowboy.
My dad laughs when funny videos is on.
My dad & I like to walk the dog.
My dad really loves to watch TV.
I love my dad because he helps us.

Zane's:
My dad is _23_ years old.
My dad is really strong, he could lift a kid.
My dad’s favorite color is blue.
My dad’s favorite food is corn dogs.
My dad always says "clean your room."
My dad is the best at feeding Tucker.
My dad’s job is working at a feedlot.
My dad laughs when I tell him jokes.
My dad & I like to play games and go fishing.
My dad really loves to fish.
I love my dad because he's my DAD.


Happy Father's Day!

2 comments:

Jenni Call said...

That is a cute way to celebrate dad! You have so many fun ideas.

Brittany said...

Way way cute:) Made me laugh a lot haha. Wish I'd been given one of the surveys to fill out too!