Friday, June 29, 2012

No More Cast!

And yes, Zane was able to get the cast off when we got home!

I knew he would want to keep it but there was NO WAY that was happening. I told him we would take pictures of it so he could always remember it and the people who had signed it.
 


 Sure enough, they cut it off and asked if I wanted it. Zane said yes and I said no thank you. I reminded him about the pictures and he reluctantly agreed.

When we got home he put on his Spiderman costume again and I told him absolutely no jumping or crawling walls. This Spiderman must keep both feet on the ground!

His arm smelled real bad and it was covered in dead skin. GROSS! Washing with soap was not enough. I found my exfoliating scrub and replenishing hand cream and did a thorough treatment on his entire arm. Much better!

Zane is excited to bathe himself and go swimming again!

No comments: