Saturday, August 11, 2012

On this day, six years ago...

A sweet little boy was born into our family!

 He started out as an average size baby.

 Morgan would ask to hold him and then quickly say he was TOO heavy. Sometimes she would tell me that Brittany wanted to hold him just so I could hold her. She wanted a girl. She wasn't too sure about this little boy. But she learned to love her baby brother.

 And then he grew...

And he grew, and he grew! One day, the doctor told me I could feed him less. Nope. This boy was hungry!

(Scott, Grandma Verna, Morgan, and Zane)

He was loved by all his family!

I think it was the LOVE that made him grow so big.

4 comments:

Brittany said...

Don't know why this post made me cry. I guess because I miss the kids being so little! Happy birthday, baby brother!! Love you♥♥

The Haley Family said...

Happy birthday Zane!!

Dawn said...

Hope he had a great birthday!!! They just grow up too darn fast!

Sarah's Project said...

Wish we could be close enough to come enjoy cake with you all! Hope he had a great birthday. Can't wait to get our two rugrats together again.