Thursday, December 13, 2012

Sick Little Bug

Morgan has been SO excited to change her earrings. She constantly reminded us that on December 8th she would be wearing different earrings and even had them all planned out.

Friday, she came home with a headache and fever. Saturday, the 8th, she laid on the couch all day and barely moved. She was bummed that she didn't get to change her earrings. I told her we would see how she felt in the morning.

I had a meeting before church and planned to take Zane with me but only stay through Sacrament Meeting. When I got out of the shower I heard Morgan coughing. That croupy cough that all my kids get with every cold. She was crying and struggling to breathe. We tried steam and got her to stop crying but she still couldn't breathe. The temp outside was below freezing with 30 mph winds so we tried the cold air. Nothing.

I was contemplating an ER visit and emailed my secretary to let her know I would not be at church. She just happened to have some left over medicine for the nebulizer and quickly brought it over.
She was our angel!

On Tuesday, Morgan still had a fever and we were out of medicine. Thankfully I was able to get her into the doctor that day! After one dose of antibiotics and another breathing treatment she was ready to sit at the table and eat dinner with us. Big change!

Wednesday morning she decided to try school and insisted on wearing new earrings. Finally!



So glad my Morgan Bug is feeling better!

No comments: