Tuesday, December 11, 2007

What is that Boy Saying?

The kids are playing peacefully as I frantically try to finish washing the dishes before one of them needs something. Then a little voice behind me says “Mom. Mom. Mom.” I turn to find Zane standing in the kitchen calling my name as if he has something profound to tell me. When I ask him what he needs he replies with the most sincere gibberish. What is he talking about? It sounds important but all I can do is nod and tell him okay. He seems satisfied and wanders back to the toys, still “talking”. If only I knew what he was really trying to say! What makes me nervous is Brittany was the same way – and she hasn’t stopped talking since. There are still times when I have no idea what she is talking about either. I fear he is going to grow up to be just like her.

1 comment:

BRiTTaNY said...

...what do you mean, you're afraid he'll grow up to be like me??????? why is that a bad thing?! ...don't answer that.

~*~brit