Tuesday, April 22, 2008

We Are Alive

Yes, we are still alive. We have been busy running around and getting nothing done. Do you ever feel like that? I swear it was just January and now April is almost over. The weather has us so confused! It is supposed to be Spring but it keeps snowing. I feel like a bear who hibernated too long and completely missed Summer. Is it already time to hibernate again?

Last weekend Scott and I went to a concert with some friends. I honestly had never heard of Jimmy Eat World but we decided to go just to get out of the house. It was a lot of fun and the music was okay. We were the oldest ones there, that felt a little weird, and we stood on the floor in front of the stage with all the kids. When the kids starting shoving to get in front of us I wanted to shout “Respect your elders!” but I didn’t – not that they could have heard me because it was so loud! But we really did have a good time. And I told Brittany that she could never go to a concert with her friends ‘cause I saw kids doing things that MY child better never do.

This week is already promising to be over before I get started. So much to share so I promise to post more later. (I am waiting on another picture of Brittany – hehehe.)

No comments: