Sunday, April 27, 2008

If you don't like my driving get off the sidewalk!



We were up early, dropped the little ones off at a friends, and met the driving tester, Debi, at 8:30 last Tuesday morning. Brittany was nervous but I knew she would be fine. Debi was writing down the vehicle information and Brittany popped the trunk. Debi had a worried look on her face and asked me if Brittany meant to do that. I told her that I needed to put a car seat in the trunk and she was quite relieved. She was concerned that Brittany didn't even know what button did what in the car.

Debi also drives bus and she took Brittany's track team to Boise for State last year - how convenient. I rode in the back seat and we all chatted about track and dance while Brittany drove for 30 minutes. When we finished, Debi said "You did very well and even remebered to set your parking break when you parked and that is where I mark down most kids." We celebrated with a breakfast buritto and drove to the sheriff's office so Brittany could get her picture taken. Her picture even turned out better than her school pictures!

No comments: