Thursday, May 1, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me!

It’s always fun to have a birthday. Even though the kids were sick and the house was a mess I managed to enjoy the day. Scott and Brittany got me these really cool candles and I bought myself a new camera. (It takes much better pictures.)


The night before my birthday I went out for dessert with a few friends. Then on Saturday we went to dinner with the neighbors. I was hoping the dish fairy would show up and wash my dishes but once again, she didn’t find my house. Maybe next time . . .

Thank you to all of you who sent cards or called. It’s nice to be remembered.

1 comment:

Rachel Berry said...

Hope you had a great birthday. I'm shocked Lloyd remembered. NONE of my siblings bothered to call me on my b-day. Oh well I'm used to it.

;)rachel