Monday, August 25, 2008

2 Little Monkeys Jumping on the Bed


We got Morgan a REAL bed for her birthday. After two years of sleeping on a mattress on the floor she was overjoyed to have a bed. I can’t believe how much cleaner her room looks! And the bed is tall enough to stash all of the totes full of toys under it. (Maybe that is why her room looks cleaner.)




I bought the quilt for her when we lived in Jerome and she was only a few months old. It had been packed away when we moved and I found it when un-packing a couple weeks ago.
Fortunately, she loves it!

2 comments:

Rachel Berry said...

Her new bed is cute! And yeah for storage. I like her blanket as well, it's very girlie and pretty!

Brandon and Brittany said...

hey, our daughters used to have the same bed (on the floor) Brit gave me your blog address. So now I will stalk you guys.