Tuesday, February 3, 2009

We Are Alive

I have spent every free moment the past couple weeks trying to learn how to be a Primary President. With the year end accounting and being a mom as well I haven’t had time to do much else. But we are still alive.

I found these pictures of Zane, taken on Christmas Eve. They make me laugh because I put so much effort into trying to find the perfect Christmas present for my kids and they are happy playing with empty boxes and toilet paper (clean of course).



What would it be like if we went back to a simpler life? How did Moms survive before TV and DVDs. How did they keep their kids happy without fruit snacks and string cheese? How quiet would our home be without batteries in the toys? Just a thought.

1 comment:

Gwen said...

Congratulations on your new calling!...actually, I've been a primary president so I probably should send my condolenses instead ;) Really though, you will do such a great job! I'm excited for you for your new challenge in life (and glad it's not me :)