Wednesday, May 20, 2009

I Love Your Eyebrows!

I tackled Zane and began changing his diaper. Frustrated that he had no desire to be potty trained, I was carefully planning my words of attack to let him know how I felt about changing his diaper. Before I could say anything he said, “I love your eyebrows Mom. They are so cute!”

I can honestly say I have never been complimented on my eyebrows. I have heard things like, “Do you pluck?” or “Wow, your eybrows are dark.” But no one has told me they were cute.

Laughing hysterically I realized, someday I will miss our diaper changing conversations.

2 comments:

Brandon and Brittany said...

I love it! And, he makes the same little smiles Cooper does, the "I'm too cute for you to be frustrated at me." Great picture of you two.

BRiTTaNY said...

haha, oh yes, they are DARLING eyebrows. at least they better be, since I inherited them...