Friday, May 8, 2009

What's Cookin'

Morgan’s class made cookbooks for their moms for Mother’s Day. She has been so excited about the project. A couple weeks ago she told me they were making a surprise but she couldn’t tell me what it was. Then a few days later she said she was making me a cookbook. (She is not good at keeping secrets.) I have been anxious to see what kind of cookbook it would be.


This is so cute! I had to share Morgan’s recipe and a couple of her friends. I laughed so hard I cried. It’s amazing what kids remember!





Humm. . . Maybe we will have Chicken Peanut Butter Noodle Soup for dinner. Sounds like it makes a lot though. We might have to invite the neighbors over to enjoy it with us.

2 comments:

Perpetual Mommy Exhaustion said...

Don't you love how their favorite things to eat aren't so much cooked as reheated? Awesome!

Dawn said...

I will have to try that recipe one of these nights. I will always cherish the mothers day gifts the kids bring home from school.