Saturday, June 12, 2010

The Month in Review

And yet another post about how busy we are… it seems I am always playing catch up. So, here is a flash back to what we have been doing the last few weeks.
~~*~~
Brittany graduated from Seminary. Yes, this is a big deal! We didn’t think she would. Taking all the dual enrollment classes created scheduling conflicts. Then this year she was on student council and had to miss several classes. She barely got her makeup work in and squeaked by with just enough credit to pass.

Brittany & Tia

Brittany & Suzie

Brittany & Jessica

Brittany & Justin aka Brother

Happy Seminary Graduates


Morgan had lots of fun field trips. (I think they played the entire last month of school.) I didn’t get to go on all of them but Zane and I did walk with the kids to the library, museum, and park. It was a long walk but the kids had so much fun! Morgan’s teacher grew up here and knows all the history of the town. I learned that some of my friends live in homes that were moved from the original town site before the dam was built in 1925.

The museum was super cool but I think the park was their favorite stop.


Last weekend Brittany graduated from high school. My brothers, my sister, my parents, Scott’s sister and all their families were able to come spend the day with us. Our little house was full but it was so great to be all together. A big THANK YOU to them for making the sacrifices to be here and for making the long drive!

Brittany graduated number three in her class. She received several scholarships and is ready to move to Logan to start school. (She is also taking 23 college credits with her.)

Check out all that GOLD!


And in between all the fun we have been finishing our remodel, cleaning our house, and showing it to potential buyers. Scott is anxious to start his new job and anxious for our house to sell. I wish we could just load up the house on a trailer and take it with us.
Packing is not very fun!

1 comment:

BRiTTaNY said...

What a ride these last few weeks/months/years have been! And now to start a new chapter.....