Tuesday, June 1, 2010

For Brittany

"Looking forward to things is half the pleasure of them."
~Anne of Green Gables~
My mind was flooded with memories, and my eyes flooded with tears, as I looked through the scrapbook for pictures. We have been through so much together in our short 18 years. We have been a lot of places and seen a lot of things.


Our journey has not always been smooth but overall,
we have enjoyed the ride.


When you graduated from kindergarten at the top of your class, I had hopes that someday it would be high school graduation. I didn’t think the time would go by so quickly but here we are.

Over the years you have been my rock…


And you always will be my sunshine!


My hope for you is that you will continue to enjoy the ride as your journey takes off in a new direction.
Great things await you!

We love you!

1 comment:

Dawn said...

She has turned into an amazing young woman! You did good Christine (and Scott of course). CONGRATULATIONS Brittany on Graduation!