Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Road Trip

Morgan, Zane and I made a quick trip to Utah and back last weekend. We had hoped to stay for church in Idaho but just couldn't make it work.

Our favorite rest stop... we have to check on Abe.

My favorite kids!

~ . ~ . ~ . ~ . ~ . ~ . ~ . ~ . ~
The reason we went:

Dress A

Dress B

Dress C

Which dress will it be? She looked amazing in every dress she tried on! It was hard to pick a favorite.

It was a loooong trip but I am so glad we went. (And glad my car brought us back safely.) The kids did good - only had to threaten to make them walk home twice.

Morgan was good at keeping me on track and on schedule by asking "How much longer? Where are we going next? Are we there yet?"

And Zane was a big help, pointing out all the important signs along the way. Signs that warn about "deer jumping on the road" and signs that warn when "people are walking on the road" and most important were all those signs that warn about "people with arrows on the road". He kept us safe.
(Took me a while to figure out the arrow signs but I will never look at a merge sign the same again.)

It's always nice to go some where but soooo nice to come home. (We miss you already Brit!)

8 comments:

Rachel Berry said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rachel Berry said...

Not sure why I'm showing up as Donna & Brent!!

Okay here we go again!!!!

Glad you made it back and your car!

I LOVE DRESS C!!!
It looks so mature and I love the simplicity, neckline, & belt.

:)Rachel

BRiTTaNY said...

(Rach, I'll tell you a secret: That's my favorite one too;) just don't tell haha)

So glad you made it back safely! I had tons of fun having you guys here. Glad the roomies didn't scar you too badly either lol. See you in a month :)

Jenni Call said...

I really like A or C. My vote is on A, coming from a photographer! LOL. Glad you had a great trip.

Sarah's Project said...

ok, now I know I haven't blogged in too long - wedding dresses?!?! I'm so excited for you! I have to put my tidbits in as well, I'm voting for A!

The Haley Family said...

C!!! :) Gorgeous!

BRiTTaNY said...

I got C!!!! :D

Dawn said...

Love all the dresses. Brittany looks beautiful in anything. Sounds like a fun weekend and thank goodness you had those kids to keep you on track. :0)-