Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Time to Pause


I love this sick little boy! He is so sweet and even sweeter when he is sick. With every glass of juice or popsicle I hand him he replies with a tender "Thank You". And then there's the gentle "I'm sorry" when his popsicle drips on the floor. But my favorite is the tender "Can I just snuggle with you" request. I hate seeing him so sick, but I must admit I am loving the calm and gentle little boy he is right now.

I think sometimes we need sickness in our lives just to give us time to pause... take a break from all the hurrying and relax a moment.

2 comments:

Dawn said...

Poor little man. Hope he is feeling better soon!

Brigitte said...

I totalyy agreee, sometimes it is just nice to see the sweet quiet side of a child. It is refreshing oto be appreciated and loved.