Thursday, July 26, 2012

Fair Time

We're usually in Oregon when our local fair happens. This year we were actually here and decided to take the kids to enjoy the festivities. You have to have fair food at least once a year!

It was SO hot! We started with dinner and then went to the animal barns while we waited for it to cool down a little.

 The kids loved seeing all the animals! Morgan wants to to 4-H rabbits next year. Scott was encouraging her to do horses so she said maybe she could do both. Ambition!

 What is your favorite animal? The pigs!

 As the sun was setting, we let the kids enjoy a few rides.

 Morgan and Zane rode the roller coaster together. Then Morgan picked the parachute ride with her friend and Zane found one that he could do by himself.
 
You have to ride the ferris wheel at the fair! (Except for me. Even this ride makes me sick now.) The kids were so excited to ride with their dad.

Hooray for a night at the fair!

1 comment:

The Campos Clan said...

Fun, Fun! I think we were out of town that weekend...

I can't ride on rides anymore either due to having children. Something about being pregnant just made my body all of the sudden hate pretty much all rides! (but at least now I have an excuse if Emma ever keeps begging me to go on them!)