Friday, May 2, 2014

Hats Off to Women


 We had a wonderful Relief Society Activity. I'm glad I snapped a few pictures when we were setting up because there was no time during the evening. I taught two crafts (stamped tile coasters and note holders) and my friend taught the ladies how to make a beautiful Mother's Day card. I had LOTS of helpers putting together a great evening!



We started the evening with an empowering presentation on the important role women play in Heavenly Father's plan. Sister Martinez shared President Uchtdorf's September 2009 message on the influence of righteous women and reminded us all how amazing we are.


Then we spent the night making crafts and eating delicious food and building friendships. We had a great turn out and even a few from the Spanish branch came. I feel so blessed to work with such wonderful sisters!

1 comment:

Brittany said...

I love your Mad Hatter hat!! It turned out so dang cute.