Thursday, November 15, 2007

Typical Thursday Morning:

6:45am: Try to jump in the shower before Zane wakes up – too late, he’s awake
7:00am: Breakfast with Zane and say goodbye to Brittany
7:20am: Shower with Zane while he screams
7:30am: Get Zane and myself dressed so he will stop screaming
7:45am: Morgan is awake now, fix her breakfast and clean a little in the kitchen
8:00am: Do my hair and makeup while Zane destroys my bathroom
8:15am: Kick Zane out of the bathroom so I can put it back together
8:25am: Get Morgan dressed for the day while Zane destroys the living room
8:45am: Kick Zane out of the living room so I can put it back together
9:00am: Scoot Zane and the toys back into the bedroom and pack the diaper bag
9:10am: Ignore the mess in the bedroom, feed Zane a snack (put his shoes on while he is tied down in the highchair)
9:30am: Help Morgan with her shoes and coat, wish I had left Zane in the highchair
9:35am: Put Zane in crib so I can put all of the books back on the shelves
9:45am: Out the door and headed for town
10:00 to 10:30am: While Morgan is in Speech Therapy attempt to entertain Zane in the waiting room, mostly just apologize as Zane throws the balls and trucks at everyone
10:45am: Back home – is it nap time yet?!
11:00am: Fix lunch while Zane empties the kitchen cupboards
11:15am: Put Zane in the highchair with his lunch, clean up the kitchen, convince Morgan that her turkey sandwich is a ham sandwich, and eat my sandwich while making chocolate milk
11:30am: Clean Zane, the highchair, the wall, and the floor while both kids are locked in the bedroom
11:45am: Nap time is finally here!

3 comments:

Rachel Berry said...

Sounds like fun! You need ohhhhh let see about 2 more kids, yup that should do it..

:) Rachel

Dawn said...

Sounds busy! Look on the bright side. There is a nap time!!

Unknown said...

Actually the other 2 kids come at 1:00 on Thursdays - ages 2 and 4 and I love them like my own. Gotta love nap time though!