Friday, March 14, 2008

First Date


This is a little late but getting Brittany to willingly let me post a picture of her is just not going to happen. I had to sneak into her room and find this picture.
Brittany's first date was to the school Valentine’s Day dance with a boy named Hank. They have been friends since we moved here and now that she is old enough to date he has been calling a lot more. He was so nervous when he picked her up so I tried to be nice. (They were both glad Dad was out of town.) As I watched them drive down the street I had a flashback to her first day of Kindergarten and tears came to my eyes. We are so anxious for our children to grow up and yet it hurts a little to send them out into the big world alone. It’s hard to believe she will be graduating from High School in 2 more years.

2 comments:

Rachel Berry said...

Yup, We are so getting OLD! How did she get old enough to start dating?!?

♥Rachel

Anonymous said...

She is so beautiful, you better watch her :0). I can't believe she is already 16! Thanks for sneaking and sharing the picture. I love it!