Thursday, March 13, 2008

Hop On Pop

Zane’s favorite book is Hop On Pop. He “reads” along as I read the story to him and he loves the game played with red balls on the wall. But his favorite page of all is “Red Red They call me Red.” I am not sure but I think he wants the fuzzy red hair. He points at the character and says “I want it! I want it!”



When we get to the end of the book he turns back to the page about Red. “Do you want the red hair?” I ask him and he giggles. Then, with longing eyes he looks at me and says “I want it.” Sometimes I hear him in the bedroom saying, “I want it” and I know that he has found his favorite book.


1 comment:

Brittany said...

This made me crack up so hard that i have tears streaming down my face. I MISS this little boy!! And now he's all grown up! :S