Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Spray Paint & Pumpkins

With the short growing season most of our pumpkins were still green. Last year I painted all of the green ones black but I decided to try a different color this year and painted a few almond as well. It takes a lot of almond paint to cover a dark green pumpkin.


Morgan really wanted to carve all the pumpkins. She kept asking if we could take all their “guts” out. I was okay with just one carved, which was tossed the day after Halloween because it was rotten.

I am seriously craving pumpkin pie!



2 comments:

BRiTTaNY said...

Love it, love it. Hey, Suzie and I have a bet going on who can keep up a personal blog for the longest, so... I guess I now have a blog: sweet16erinidaho.blogspot.com. Luv ya!

Dawn said...

I was wondering what to do with green pumpkins. Great idea! The kids look so cute.