Tuesday, December 23, 2008

{Merry Christmas}


The school Christmas parties are done. . .



The tree has been decorated. . .



The stockings have been hung. . .


And the ground is covered in snow.

The cards have been mailed, Christmas music is playing, and I have been wrapping presents and making goodies so Christmas must be coming soon.

I am usually too particular about the decorations and such that I just do everything. This year I set out the box of decorations and told the kids to decorate the tree. Brittany was in shock and thought I was ill or something because I have only let them “help” in the past – which means I told them exactly where to hang each ornament that I handed them. I am not saying that I didn’t go back and move some things around but for the most part I let them do it this year. And it actually looks pretty good.

Hope you all have a very Merry Christmas!








1 comment:

Sarah's Project said...

I'm so impressed! Secretly I did the same thing this year. I hung the lights but then let the kids hang up all the ornaments. I went back after they fell asleep and moved all the important ones to the top of the tree. Now everybody's happy.