Monday, December 8, 2008

Christmas is Coming!

I was looking back through my pictures and realized I never posted these adorable pictures with Santa. I took the kids to the Festival of Trees this year. Morgan was fascinated by all of the Christmas trees and wondered if Santa would be leaving presents under them all.

After a delicious bowl of soup we waited in line to see Santa. Zane didn’t really know what was going on. In front of us was a large group so it took quiet a while for them to all have a turn. As they got to the last few children Zane suddenly realized that Santa was sitting in the chair. Surprised he shouts to me “That’s Santa!” As soon as the child hopped off Santa’s lap Zane pushed past everyone and jumped up there. He snuggled up to Santa like he was his long lost friend.


Morgan was pretty excited to sit on Santa’s lap also. She had to tell him she wants a 4-wheeler for Christmas. (Thanks Dad!)



So much to do and the weeks keep flying by. Hopefully through all the rushing around we can remember the true meaning of Christmas.

2 comments:

Dawn said...

I love the picture of Zane and Santa. He looks like he was settled in for the night.

Sarah's Project said...

That is truly a cute picture. I don't think even Quinn (10) would snuggle up to Santa that well. My kids have always been a little scared/awed by the man in the red suit. So way to go Zane!