Tuesday, December 1, 2009

{Abducted by Aliens}

All I remember is a flash of light and a whirring noise. I don’t know what happened but when I woke up almost three months later my home was just the way I left it – dirty dishes and all.
All that matters is we are back and have so much to be thankful for.

We had a great Thanksgiving in Oregon and got to see some of our family. We are thankful there was NO snow. And we are thankful for so much good food!

Playing the Wii – I helped Zane KO Morgan.


Brittany had a birthday. She is thankful to be 18 and I am thankful for a few more months before she goes off to college.



I am thankful for a cute little spiderman and an adorable witch.


We are also thankful for sugar cookies!




I am thankful for my princess who was crowned Homecoming Queen.

Love the dress!


Scott is thankful for a new puppy. Zane and Morgan are trying to be thankful also but he chews on them.

“Down Pea!”


Scott is still driving 160 miles everyday and thankful most of the snow has stayed to the north. And I am thankful I finished my work projects and now have time to do get back in the routine.
I am also thankful for this Christmas time when our thoughts turn to showing love and giving service. And I have to admit I am thankful for CYBER DEALS and that my Christmas shopping is done. Now I can focus on decorating and baking goodies to share with friends!

1 comment:

BRiTTaNY said...

i cant believe you used some of those pictures of me grrrr.... but it was totally awesome to get to see all the family in Oregon L)