Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Feeling Creative

What can you do with a faux pine wreath and shinny Christmas balls? Decorate the front door of course.


After searching for the perfect decoration, I was inspired by my sister-in-law , who was inspired by Pottery Barn, to create a simple wreath for my beautiful red door. (You can see hers by clicking on the link.) I spent $4 on the wreath and $4 on the balls so that is way cheaper than any wreath I could have bought at the store. I have a few larger balls in my stash that I want to add to finish it off but I think it turned out pretty cute.



And I finally finished my “JOY” letters from the relief society activity.

I have one more project currently in the making. Just waiting on some vinyl letters to complete it then I will post another picture. I’m feeling very festive. I think we’ll get the tree setup this weekend. Ho-ho-ho!

No comments: