Saturday, December 12, 2009

Swimsuit?

A good swimsuit at a good price is hard to find. I know that most of you are probably not even thinking about swimsuits right now but I have spent the last several months trying to find a new swimsuit. I have been digging through clearance racks and searching the internet to find something that was comfortable and didn’t leave you feeling naked or like an old lady.

Sun Safe Swimwear was featured on our local news the other night and I was so amazed that I have to share. You can see their line of swimwear by going to sunsafeswimwear.biz. These swimsuits cover you and look beautiful. The prices are fairly reasonable too.

So, if you are looking for a swimsuit go check them out.

1 comment:

Sarah's Project said...

That sounds great. I'll have to check it out in about 6 months when I have any desire to be seen in a swimsuit - ha!