Tuesday, March 9, 2010

I feel liberated!

I cleaned out my shoes today. I know, it seems silly, but it felt really good to toss several pairs of worn out shoes in the trash.

I have a pile that I just don’t wear any more to send to DI. (Yes, it’s true. I don’t wear those white pumps anymore.)


I only kept about 22 pairs (not including flip flops and slippers) and stacked them neatly in my closet. It looks so nice – until the kids play dress up again. (Honestly, I think Zane just likes the noise the shoes make.)

I have been in a cleaning, de-clutter mood. My house is a disaster because I have been pulling stuff out of all the hidden corners and I have a huge pile of stuff in my garage that is ready for DI. It is amazing how quickly we accumulate STUFF!


1 comment:

Dawn said...

I love de-cluttering. I too am feeling the spring cleaning mode coming on and it may be ugly since I think I skipped it last year! As much as you will miss the white pumps I know someone else will truly love them :-)