Monday, June 27, 2011

Chair Re-cover

Chasing tornados is not the only thing we've been doing... I finally recovered my rocking chair cushions. I found this fabric at Hobby Lobby a while ago and fell in love with it. I've been waiting to find foam but decided I didn't want to wait any more.


I added a little black piping to the front of the seat cushion. It's kinda hard to see in the picture but I like the way it looks.

Zane had to test it for me. Yep. It still works. And it looks so nice with the black leather couch. Now for the pillows.

2 comments:

BRiTTaNY said...

WAY cute! oh and the chair too ;) but seriously you did a way good job on it. Give my moose kisses for me:)

Jenni Call said...

Holy Cannoli...that is soooo darling. You do good work lady! Wahoo for Zane and his bike. Go little dude