Tuesday, September 20, 2011

First Day of School & Just For Fun

While reviewing the pictures on my camera, I realized that I failed to post Zane's first day of school pictures. (Shhhh. Don't tell him.)



It was a beautiful, sunny morning so he has kind of a squinty smile.


We decided to wait one more year to start kindergarten so preschool here we go again. Zane loves his preschool group! This year there is one other boy so it's even more fun. Although, he really didn't mind being in a group of all girls.

After a couple poses Zane was ready to go.
"You're going to make me late, Mom!"


Sunday, after church, I made the kids pose for a couple shots outside. Their tummies were growling but they still smiled for me.
I made this dress for Brittany (at age 3) when my brother got married. Morgan wore it a few times and it's been hanging in her closet simply because I don't know what to do with it. I just can't bare to get rid of it. Morgan pulled it out and put it on Sunday. A little short for her now but it looked SO cute with her leggings. Maybe she will wear it a few more times before we find it a new home.

And isn't he the MOST handsome little man you have ever seen?! I think the bow tie makes him look so grown up. (I'm hoping to make a few more soon.)

My 2 favorite little people!

Mother - the best job EVER!

3 comments:

Sarah's Project said...

I love your little people too! So sorry to have missed you when you were here in AF. I'm glad to see pix of how much they are growing - wow!

BRiTTaNY said...

they're my favorites too :) I can't believe you still have that dress lol, but then again I would be slightly heartbroken if you got rid of it. Maybe save it and by the time I have a little girl it will be in style again?

Dawn said...

They are pretty sweet :-)