Friday, September 30, 2011

Happy Fall Day

If you are a caramel apple fan, as I am, you will love these Caramel Stuffed Apple Cider Cookies. (Click here for the link to the recipe.) I'm not sure if I should thank Brittany for showing me this recipe or curse her. These cookies are dangerously delicious!




See the gooey goodness seeping out of the center?




You have to eat them slightly warm. If you don't eat them all as they come out of the oven, it takes just a few seconds in the microwave to soften the caramel. I wouldn't recommend eating them cold, unless you have strong teeth which are free from caps. You probably won't have many leftover to get cold though.




And your house will smell so yummy and Fall-like when you're baking them.

1 comment:

Kilgore Clan said...

These sound delish!!!!! I will defintely have to try them!