Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Is it Halloween yet?

Zane is anxious for Halloween! He is sure that I am going to miss it because I am not even ready. It doesn't help that the stores have things out two months before the holiday comes.


Zane decided it was time to get some decorations up. He started with the pumpkin that he made in preschool.


He added some more scary pictures.

(Morgan helped him make some really scary ones.)


Then he found his black bug, also made in preschool.

But the scariest of all...


Can you read the green sign? Yep. It says "MOM" and I was a little offended. Zane assured me that he was just practicing writing my name and it doesn't mean that I am actually scary. Hummm... Now all we need are some real pumpkins.

Are you ready for Halloween?


1 comment:

The Haley Family said...

I am SO not ready for Halloween! I usually have my pumpkin collection up and the house decorated by now. This year...only the pumpkins from the pumpkin patch. Lame. Darn storage!