Saturday, February 4, 2012

finding {JOY} in the journey

(So, my new calling keeps me busy. I think of things to post on my blog but never seem to have the time to sit down and write.)



Here are some things that brought me JOY last month:


A snow day. Finally! We had a blizzard warning Thursday night so they cancelled school for Friday. We woke up Friday morning to a light dusting of snow and barely a breeze. But we were glad Morgan got to stay home with us. Later in the day it snowed a little more and the wind did really blow. It's just good to have a day off once in a while.




A card for a friend so far away. Wish I could have gone for a visit.



A new checkbook cover to remind me to look for the JOY everyday.



A week of preschool at our house. Zane loves his preschool friends and I enjoy hosting the group every 6 weeks. Can we just do this for kindergarten too?!



Mini Apple Pie! Pure JOY!



A beautiful sunset... peaceful JOY.


Riding bikes. In January. What more can I say.


1 comment:

Jenni Call said...

O, Christine, you are amazing! Thanks for the awesome lesson in RS today. Joy is in the journey.