Monday, January 21, 2008

Girl’s Night Out

I had a fantastic weekend! My friend, Kyndra, organized a girl’s night out. Seven of us went to a local day spa where we received pedicures, manicures, facials, and a massage. It was so nice! When we finished getting beautiful, we went to a bed & breakfast not too far away. It sits on the side of the mountain with an incredible view. It is actually a barn with living space in one corner and it is way nicer than my house. We laughed at each other’s makeup, talked, ate, played games, and talked some more. It was about 4:30am when we finally went to bed.
It was so nice to have a break. And I have to say a huge THANK YOU to Scott and Brittany for taking care of the little ones and keeping the house in order while I was gone. I needed that!

(Sorry for the ugly toes – I had to show off my pedicure.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That sounds like fun. We decided that we needed to do a girls night out at least once a month. I am so looking forward to the next one. I don't think Mike would let me go overnight I'll have to work on that one.