Monday, January 14, 2008

New Discovery




Zane made an interesting discovery today – ketchup. I am not a condiment person. I could do with out salad dressing, ketchup, etc. But at lunch Morgan wanted ketchup for her tater tots. Brittany believes ketchup goes well with anything and has gotten Morgan hooked. So of course, when Morgan asked for some Zane had to have some too. He dipped his finger in it first and then looked at me and grinned. After he ate about two tablespoons I had to stop giving it to him. I don’t think he actually ate any tater tots, just ketchup.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ketchup is some good stuff. I am not much of a condiment person either so it is funny to watch your kids discover it. He's pretty cute.

Rachel Berry said...

I thought ketchup was one of the four food groups! :) Cute little man!

:) Rachel