Friday, June 27, 2008

Flash Back Friday


Monday:
*Took Brittany to work
*Helped organize and pack the YW camp trailer
*Went to 3 stores to get things Brittany forgot to pack for Girl’s Camp
*Took the kids to Lunch in the Park
*Took Brittany lunch at work
*Spent the afternoon on the phone making arrangements for camp, trying to figure out what is wrong with my car, and discussing bookkeeping issues
*Baked cinnamon rolls for YW

Tuesday:
*Walked 3 ½ miles
*Dumped cinnamon rolls in the garbage (I think my yeast is BAD!)
*Ate breakfast with the YW and said good-bye to all the girls – wish I was going to Girl’s Camp
*Took Morgan to speech
*Tried to get caught up on housework – missing Brittany already!

Wednesday:
*Pulled weeds and watered my brown lawn
*Thankful my front door was closed when Zane decided to wash it with the hose
*Took the kids to Lunch in the Park
*Tried to get caught up on housework – Scott helped with the dishes
*Made a LARGE salad for Girl’s Camp and tried to find someone to take it to them

Thursday:
*Wished I could go walking – REALLY missing Brittany!
*Took Morgan to speech
*Neighbor’s kids came for the afternoon
*Tried to catch up on housework
*Went to Dry Pack Cannery in Pocatello to work on our food storage

Today:
Brittany came home – HOORAY!

No comments: