Wednesday, June 11, 2008

He's Back!




Yesterday Zane was still not feeling well. In fact, he wouldn’t eat or drink anything and he just wanted to be held. He slept most of the morning. He has been sick since Friday so I called the doctor to see if they could get him in.

The doctor checked his ears and informed me that the left ear drum was red and swollen – about to burst. He never complained about his ear and never had a fever. I was thinking dehydration not ear infection. But I was glad they could tell me what was wrong with him.

After one dose of antibiotics he is bouncing back. This morning he was wrestling Morgan and back to his cheerful self. (I did take advantage of his docile state and cut his hair on Saturday. It’s not the best hair cut he has had but he looks tons better.)I am so glad that he is feeling better finally!

No comments: