Monday, June 9, 2008

Lessons Learned from Motherhood



This is a silly picture that Morgan took. Zane has been sick this weekend and I have enjoyed the snuggle time. I love my busy boy but I also love to just hold him.

I also wanted to share something I started on Mothers Day that I call "Lessons Learned from Motherhood." I was impressed with how quickly I came up with a long list of things that I have learned. Here are just a few.

~ Being a mother is the most difficult, lowest paid job and yet the most rewarding.

~ It seems they will be little forever and then one day you wake up and they are asking for the keys to the car. Enjoy them while they are young.

~ Dolls will always be naked, no matter how many outfits they have.

~ The best toy to play with is the one someone else has.

~ A freshly mopped floor is best for spilling milk on.

~ A teenage daughter is better than a full length mirror.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's amazing how fast they grow up. There is nothing in life that will teach you more then being a mom. Enjoy your snuggle time.