Monday, June 30, 2008

In the Beginning

Scott and I spent Saturday picking up lumber and supplies to begin our garage remodel project. My friend’s brother works at a lumber supply store and he helped us get a screaming deal. We had to order the window but it should be here by the time we get back from the coast. We did, however, pick up a nice fire door for about half the cost.

I never knew I could be so excited to buy sheetrock but my little heart skipped a beat as they loaded it into the trailer for us. I was so happy that I let Scott take me to lunch!



So, as soon as we get back from relaxing on the beach we will be busy working on our house.

1 comment:

Rachel Berry said...

That will be so nice to have all that extra room. Can't wait to see the work progress!

:)R.

See you in a week!

YEAH FOR A SCREAMING DEAL TOO!