Sunday, March 1, 2009

Easy Dessert

I think my blog is feeling neglected. I haven’t posted in awhile – not because nothing is going on. So, I thought I would share a quick and easy recipe.

I don’t know if other husbands are like mine but every night as we are finishing dinner mine says, “What’s for dessert?” Some days I just don’t have time and he is lucky to have dinner. But here is a quick, last-minute dessert idea.




You will need:
2 Blueberry Muffin Mixes, and ingredients required to make them
¼ cup Brown Sugar
1 tsp. Cinnamon

Mix the muffins according to package directions. (We like the Great Value brand best.) Instead of using a muffin pan, grease a pie pan then pour prepared muffin mix into pan.

Combine the brown sugar and cinnamon and sprinkle on top. Bake according to package directions or until browned on top. Allow to cool before serving or cake will be crumbly.

And you have a quick, easy coffee cake. Blueberry is our favorite but you could do other flavors as well.

Happy Baking!

No comments: